Hitting the retail shelves are our brand new #goodvibes crops. These high-performance spandex from American Apparel’s new athletic wear collection are the perfect addition to your workout wardrobe…if we do say so ourselves!
The stretchy fit allows you to move and the high waist keeps everything covered (even while booty tappin’)! The waist band even has a pocket for your keys and cards, allowing you the freedom to leave your bag or wallet at home. Plus, they are the perfect length for indoor cycling – not too long, not too short.
These crops are so comfy, you may never want to take them off. That’s okay, feel free to spread those #goodvibes everywhere you go!
Looking for a way to enjoy all of your favorite pumpkin flavored treats without all of the added sugar? We tried this #positivespin on a fall favorite, the pumpkin spice latte. Save calories AND money on this delicious drink!
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso)
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond or soy milk
- 3 tbs pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 packets of stevia
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a mug, mix together milk and pumpkin puree. Microwave for 35 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla, spices, and sweetener. Pour mixture into a blender to froth the milk.
- Pour coffee or espresso into a mug and top with frothy milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from Eating Bird Food)
It’s a new week, Recyclists, and today we are rolling out our fall schedule changes! We listened to your requests and have added in some fantastic new time slots. Now you have a dozen different chances to feel those #goodvibes in our studios!
New Classes // New Instructors:
- 6:30am Reboot @ RSSE w/ Julie
- 5:30pm Reboot @ RSSE w/ Kelly
- 6:30pm Rebalance @ RSSE w/ Denva
- 7:00am Reboot @ RSSE w/ Kelly
- 7:00pm Reboot @ RSBC w/ Katie B.
- 6:30am Reboot @ RSSE w/ Anni
- 5:30pm Reboot @ RSBC w/ Kelly
- 6:30pm Reboot @ RSBC w/ Katie B.
- 5:30pm Request @ RSBC w/ rotating staff
- 10:00am Reboot @ RSSE w/ Kelly
- 6:00pm Reboot @ RSSE w/ rotating staff
As you may know, our instructors are rockstars on and off the bike. This week, Elyse Winer was named a Future Industry Leader by the Sports & Fitness Industry Association for her work at MC10. Only 5 young professionals in the country are honored every year, and we are so proud of Elyse for this accomplishment! Check out the full interview here and make sure to congratulate Elyse the next time you see her in the studio!
The air is getting crisp, the pumpkin spice lattes are being sipped, and fall has arrived here in Boston! With every new season, we have a new opportunity to achieve different fitness goals. This month, we want to focus on looking better in that favorite pair of jeans we’ve kept tucked away in a drawer all summer. We asked instructor and trainer, Katie B, for a quick lower body routine we could do in addition to our classes to help tone our tushies!
After a quick warm-up, grab a medium to heavy kettle bell and get going with this lower body routine.
Three rounds of…
- 30 sec sumo squats
- 30 sec alternating curtsy lunges
- 60 sec kettlebell swings
- 30 sec weighted wall-sit
- 30 sec walking wall-sit
Make sure to rest for 20-30 sec between each round.