Last Sunday, we were thrilled to be able to hold a Pedal to End Cancer charity ride at our Boston Common location. Stephanie, Anni, and Lindsay each volunteered to teach an hour for the event which donated all of its proceeds to the American Cancer Society. For Lindsay, a Melanoma survivor, the ride was an amazing opportunity to share her story of survival. We caught up with the fiery redhead to get her playlist and perspective on pedaling one step closer to a cure.
“My intention for my leg of the relay ride was “A New Beginning” I was lucky enough to have my own “new beginning”, so it was my turn to ride for those who weren’t as fortunate. We dedicated every bead of sweat we left on our bikes to those affected by cancer. To see the community that Recycle Studio brought together for such an amazing cause was outstanding. Together we all rode as one team, one unit for one incredible cause.”
- More – Usher
- Cannibal – Ke$ha
- Under Control – Ellie Goulding
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love – Usher (ft. Pitbull)
- Don’t Wanna Go Home – Jason Derulo
- Waste – Sammy Adams
- Only One – Sammy Adams
- Let It Rain – Jordin Sparks
- International Love – Pitbull
- How I Feel – Flo Rida
- This is How a Heart Breaks – Rob Thomas
- Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera, Maya, Pink, Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliot
- Heart of a Champion – Nelly
Have you tried out Ann’s 5:30am REBOOT Climb Ride on Tuesday mornings? This class is filling up quick and there’s no guessing why, killer music combined with a workout completed before the sun rises… not too shabby. We’ve got Ann’s playlist from her October 23rd ride and can’t wait to see what she’s playing next week!
Sign up, wake up and get pumped up with REBOOT Climb. #saveyourseat #dawnpatrol
- Finally Found You – Enrique Iglesias
- I Cry – Flo Rida
- Changes – 2Pac
- Die Young – Ke$ha
- Dancing On My Own – Robyn
- Don’t Wake Me Up – Chris Brown
- Fade Into Darkness – Avicii
- Turn All The Lights On – T-Pain
- I’m So Paid – Akon
- Ignite Cherie – White Panda
- Shake Drop On Video – White Panda
Aly took “riding to the beat” to a new level when she played Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) by Flight Facilities. The thumping bass got our hearts pounding in class and will continue to energize us for the rest of our week!
Lady Gaga has had some amazing collaborations since we first fell in love with her music. No one ever thought of putting her unique voice and the heavy metal sound of Metallica together until DJ MZ… and oh, are we glad that he did! Enter Telephone (Lady Gaga vs Metallica) by DJ MZ had riders in Katie‘s class in REROCK heaven. Nothing like a pop beat and a heavy metal guitar riff to get you going on a Monday morning!